Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked 13th globally. It is also placed 1st amongst the world’s best young universities.
The Earth Observatory of Singapore and the Asian School of the Environment at Nanyang Technological University seek a geologist whose focus has been the application of modern stratigraphic, geomorphologic and structural methods to understand earthquakes and related phenomena. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with geochronologists, seismologists, and geodesists at the Observatory. Demonstration of a strong interest in the earthquake geology of Southeast Asia will be essential. The successful applicant will be appointed as both a Principal Investigator within the Observatory and a tenure-track professor in the School. Preference will be given to early- and mid-career applicants.
- Please logon to the following webpage for full details on faculty application guidelines. http://www.ntu.edu.sg/ohr/career/submit-an-application/Pages/Faculty-Positions.aspx
- Please submit the following materials to: email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae (To include list of publications and manuscripts in press)
- Statement of research and teaching interests
- A copy of three relevant publications
- Names of 3 references who are familiar with your work and willing to write an evaluation if requested by our search committee.
Applications will be reviewed on a continuing basis throughout the year. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.