Conference Papers | Hazards, Risk, and Society
- Births after a catastrophe: Understanding the nature of tsunami baby boom in post-tsunami (smong) 2004 in Aceh, Indonesia. International Conference on Family Planning. (2016).
- Rebuilt risk: involuntary return, voluntary migration, and socioeconomic segregation in post-tsunami Aceh. European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2016. (2016).
- User modifications and alterations of post-disaster housing in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. 5th International Conference on Aceh and Indian Ocean Studies. (2015).
- The effectiveness and sustainability of livelihood asset replacement in post-tsunami Banda Aceh-Aceh Besar. 5th International Conference on Aceh and Indian Ocean Studies. (2015).
- Capacity-building and Resident Capabilities in Post-post-tsunami Acehnese Villages: Preliminary Findings of the ACARP II Village Survey. 5th International Conference on Aceh and Indian Ocean Studies. (2015).
- Agriculture and aquaculture rehabilitation in post-tsunami Aceh, Indonesia. International Workshop on the Development of Disaster Resilient Communities to Enhance Economic Development and Social Welfare. (2015).