Research Assistant (Multimedia)
A Research Assistant position is currently available in the Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS). Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally. It is also placed 1st amongst the world’s best young universities. The Earth Observatory in Singapore (EOS) at NTU Singapore is a national science Research Center of Excellence. Its mission is to conduct fundamental research on earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunami and climate change in and around Southeast Asia, toward safer and more sustainable societies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop multimedia plan that leverages editorial calendar, events, and scheduled research and education projects
- Research, design, develop and implement highly accessible online multimedia experiences and resources and provide applicable multimedia engagement tools
- Responsible for developing multimedia content across owned and earned social channels, that promotes recent publications and supports educational efforts
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA or BS Degree in Communications, Digital Media, Journalism or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and at least 2 years of experience
- Experience creating short-topic videos for social media platforms as well as websites and conference
- Experience creating infographics
- Experience and expertise using Premiere Pro and InDesign
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and technical problem-solving abilities
- Experience working collaboratively on project teams, including with researchers and outside specialists, in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and work with multiple agendas and goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU
In line with Singapore’s nationwide Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), employees must be fully vaccinated to return to the workplace, unless certified to be medically ineligible. For Information on VDS, please click here.
To apply for the role of Research Assistant (Multimedia), please visit https://ntu.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Careers/job/NTU-Main-Campus-Singapore/Research-Assistant--Multimedia-_R00010480-1