Publications | Hydroclimatology
- Integrating Decision Analysis with Fuzzy Programming: Application in Urban Water Distribution System Operation. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management. 140(5), 638-648. (2014).
- Study of Climate Change Impact on Flood Frequencies: A Combined Weather Generator and Hydrological Modeling Approach. Journal Of Hydrometeorology. 15(3), 1205-1219. (2014).
- Retrieval of analogue radar images for ensemble nowcasting of orographic rainfall. Meteorological Applications. (2014).
- Multisite rainfall downscaling and disaggregation in a Tropical Urban Area. Journal of Hydrology. 509, 55-56. (2014).
- Analysis and characterization of probability distribution and small-scale spatial variability of rainfall in Singapore using a dense gauge network. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology. 52, 2781-2796. (2013).
- Joint Monte Carlo and possibilistic simulation for flood damage assessment. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment. 27(3), 725-735. (2013).
- Bayesian Uncertainty Analysis with Applications to Turbulence Modeling. Reliability Engineering and System Safety. 96(9), 1137-1149. (2011).
- Analyzing urban water supply through an acceptability-index-based interval approach. Advances in Water Resources. 34(7), 873-886. (2011).
- Rainfall and sampling uncertainties: A rain gauge perspective. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. 113, 2156-2202. (2008).