- Cascading Partial Rupture of the Flores Thrust during the 2018 Lombok Earthquake Sequence, Indonesia. Seismological Research Letters. (2020).
- Nitrate sources and formation of rainwater constrained by dual isotopes in Southeast Asia: Example from Singapore. Chemosphere. 241, (2020).
- Estimates of plume height from infrasound for regional volcano monitoring. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. (2020).
- An inversion method for polarity distribution of atmospheric water-soluble organic matter. Aerosol Science and Technology. (2020).
- Identifying the Greatest Earthquakes of the Past 2000 Years at the Nehalem River Estuary, Northern Oregon Coast, USA. Open Quaternary. 6(1), 2. (2020).
- Slip Complementarity and Triggering between the Foreshock, Mainshock, and Afterslip of the 2019 Ridgecrest Rupture Sequence. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America. 110(4), 1701-1715. (2020).
- Holocene evolution of the Chan May coastal embayment, central Vietnam: Changing coastal dynamics associated with decreasing rates of progradation possibly forced by mid- to late-Holocene sea-level changes. Geomorphology. (2020).
- Thresholds of mangrove survival under rapid sea level rise. Science. 368(6495), 1118-1121. (2020).
- A new Quaternary stratigraphy of the Kallang River Basin, Singapore: Implications for urban development and geotechnical engineering in Singapore. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences. (2020).
- Uncertainties of Glacial Isostatic Adjustment Model Predictions in North America Associated With 3D Structure. Geophysical Research Letters. 47(10), (2020).
- Multicomponent diffusion of F, Cl and OH in apatite with application to magma ascent rates. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 550, (2020).
- Tsunami earthquakes: Vertical pop-up expulsion at the forefront of subduction megathrust. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 538, (2020).
- From eruption scenarios to probabilistic volcanic hazard analysis: An example of the Auckland Volcanic Field, New Zealand. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 397, (2020).
- Identification of magnetic mineral forming elements in peatland Alahan Panjang West Sumatra Indonesia, section DD REP B 693 using X-Ray Fluorescence. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1481. (2020).
- Bifurcations at the Stability Transition of Earthquake Faulting. Geophysical Research Letters. 47(19), (2020).
- COVID-19 and the climate emergency – do common origins and solutions reside in the global agrifood system?. One Earth. 3, 20-22. (2020).
- Linking fluid dynamics and olivine crystal scale zoning during simulated magma intrusion. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology . 176(6), (2020).
- Processing of volcano infrasound using film sound audio post-production techniques to improve signal detection via array processing. Geoscience Letters. 7, (2020).
- Scanning electron microscope (SEM) imaging and analysis of magnetic minerals of lake Diatas peatland section DD REP B 693. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 1481, (2020).
- The middle-to-late Holocene relative sea-level history, highstand and levering effect on the east coast of Malay Peninsula. Global and Planetary Change. (2020).
- Lesson from the pass, knowledge for the future: Mythical narratives of earthquake and tsunami in Mentawai - Indonesia." In 11th International Convention of Asian Scholars. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2019. "
- Animism: a belief system bridging the world of human beings and the world of spirits." In Friends of Museum Lecture Series. Asian Civilisation Museum, Singapore, 2019. "
- Unsettling environmental management: reflections from two environmental studies graduates in Singapore." Environmental Education Research 24, no. 2 (2018): 280-295. "
- A Borneo Healing Romance: Ritual Storytelling and the Sugi Sakit, A Saribas Iban Rite of Healing, by Clifford Sather." Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Southeast Asia 174, no. 4 (2018). "
- Reimar Schefold, Toys for the Souls: Life and art on the Mentawai Islands." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 19, no. 2 (2018). "
- BajakPersoon: The flying Dutch anthropologist." In Woudreus Giant of the Forest: Reflections on the working life of Prof. Gerard Persoon, edited by Tessa Minter, 47-50. Leiden: Leiden Institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology, 2017. "
- A new hope for nature conservation: Indigenous movements in natural resource management and participatory approaches to biodiversity conservation on the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In International symposium in honour of the work of Prof. Dr Gerard Persoon, Indigenous Peoples and Natural Resource Management. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2017. "
- Kathryn Anderson Wellen, The open door: early modern Wajorese statecraft and diaspora." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 18, no. 3 (2017): 813-816. "
- Contemporary contentions of ancestral land rights among indigenous kin-groups in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In Heritage and Rights of Indigenous Peoples (Patrimonio y Derechos de Los Pueblos Indigenas), edited by Manuel Castillo and Amy Strecker, 109-136. Leiden: Leiden University Press, 2017. "
- The Pig Story "Tiboi Sakkoko": Storytelling of kinship, memories of the past, and rights to plots of ancestral land in Mentawai." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 17, no. 2 (2016): 336-373. "
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.