- Cascading Partial Rupture of the Flores Thrust during the 2018 Lombok Earthquake Sequence, Indonesia. Seismological Research Letters. (2020).
- Nitrate sources and formation of rainwater constrained by dual isotopes in Southeast Asia: Example from Singapore. Chemosphere. 241, (2020).
- Estimates of plume height from infrasound for regional volcano monitoring. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. (2020).
- Subduction initiation and the rise of the Shillong Plateau. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 543, (2020).
- Holocene evolution of the Chan May coastal embayment, central Vietnam: Changing coastal dynamics associated with decreasing rates of progradation possibly forced by mid- to late-Holocene sea-level changes. Geomorphology. (2020).
- Thresholds of mangrove survival under rapid sea level rise. Science. 368(6495), 1118-1121. (2020).
- A new Quaternary stratigraphy of the Kallang River Basin, Singapore: Implications for urban development and geotechnical engineering in Singapore. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences. (2020).
- Hydroclimate variability of western Thailand during the last 1400 years. Quaternary Science Reviews. 241, (2020).
- Tsunami earthquakes: Vertical pop-up expulsion at the forefront of subduction megathrust. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 538, (2020).
- From eruption scenarios to probabilistic volcanic hazard analysis: An example of the Auckland Volcanic Field, New Zealand. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 397, (2020).
- An inversion method for polarity distribution of atmospheric water-soluble organic matter. Aerosol Science and Technology. (2020).
- Linking fluid dynamics and olivine crystal scale zoning during simulated magma intrusion. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology . 176(6), (2020).
- Processing of volcano infrasound using film sound audio post-production techniques to improve signal detection via array processing. Geoscience Letters. 7, (2020).
- Uncertainties of Glacial Isostatic Adjustment Model Predictions in North America Associated With 3D Structure. Geophysical Research Letters. (2020).
- A comparative study of the 2013 typhoon Haiyan overwash sediments from a coastal cave and beach system at Salcedo, Eastern Samar, central Philippines. Marine Geology. 419, (2020).
- Did the Flores backarc thrust rupture offshore during the 2018 Lombok earthquake sequence in Indonesia?. Geophysical Journal International. 221(2), 758-768. (2020).
- Shear Wave Measurements of a Gelatin’s Young’s Modulus. Frontiers in Earth Science. 8(171), (2020).
- A thermodynamic model for F-Cl-OH partitioning between silicate melts and apatite including non-ideal mixing with application to constraining melt volatile budgets. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 269, 203-222. (2020).
- Invited perspectives: How machine learning will change flood risk and impact assessment. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences. 20(4), 1149-1161. (2020).
- Assessing Undergraduate Learning in Earth Science Residential Fieldwork. Asian Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. 10(1), 69-88. (2020).
- Lesson from the pass, knowledge for the future: Mythical narratives of earthquake and tsunami in Mentawai - Indonesia." In 11th International Convention of Asian Scholars. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2019. "
- Animism: a belief system bridging the world of human beings and the world of spirits." In Friends of Museum Lecture Series. Asian Civilisation Museum, Singapore, 2019. "
- Unsettling environmental management: reflections from two environmental studies graduates in Singapore." Environmental Education Research 24, no. 2 (2018): 280-295. "
- A Borneo Healing Romance: Ritual Storytelling and the Sugi Sakit, A Saribas Iban Rite of Healing, by Clifford Sather." Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Southeast Asia 174, no. 4 (2018). "
- Reimar Schefold, Toys for the Souls: Life and art on the Mentawai Islands." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 19, no. 2 (2018). "
- Kathryn Anderson Wellen, The open door: early modern Wajorese statecraft and diaspora." Wacana, Journal of Humanities of Indonesia 18, no. 3 (2017): 813-816. "
- Contemporary contentions of ancestral land rights among indigenous kin-groups in the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In Heritage and Rights of Indigenous Peoples (Patrimonio y Derechos de Los Pueblos Indigenas), edited by Manuel Castillo and Amy Strecker, 109-136. Leiden: Leiden University Press, 2017. "
- BajakPersoon: The flying Dutch anthropologist." In Woudreus Giant of the Forest: Reflections on the working life of Prof. Gerard Persoon, edited by Tessa Minter, 47-50. Leiden: Leiden Institute of Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology, 2017. "
- A new hope for nature conservation: Indigenous movements in natural resource management and participatory approaches to biodiversity conservation on the Mentawai Islands of Indonesia." In International symposium in honour of the work of Prof. Dr Gerard Persoon, Indigenous Peoples and Natural Resource Management. Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2017. "
- The Pig Story "Tiboi Sakkoko": Storytelling of kinship, memories of the past, and rights to plots of ancestral land in Mentawai." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 17, no. 2 (2016): 336-373. "
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.
Press and Media Inquiries
Tel: (65) 6908-2265