- Evaluating the Social and Environmental Factors behind the 2015 Extreme Fire Event in Sumatra, Indonesia. Environmental Research Letters. (Submitted).
- Inner shelf benthic foraminifera of the South China Sea, east coast Peninsular Malaysia. Journal of Foraminiferal Research. (In Press).
- Groundwater processes in a sandbar-regulated estuary, Peninsular Malaysia. Bulletin of the Geological Society of Malaysia. 66, (In Press).
- Regulating Trans-boundary Haze in Southeast Asia. Handbook of Sustainable Development in Asia. (In Press).
- Rapid cooling and cold storage in a silicic magma reservoir recorded in individual crystals. Science. 356(6343), 1154-1156. (2107).
- Teleseismic Waveform Complexities Caused by Near Trench Structures and Their Impacts on Earthquake Source Study: Application to the 2015 Illapel Aftershocks (Central Chile). Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth. 124, 870-889. (2019).
- Anisotropic high-temperature creep in hydrous olivine single crystals and its geodynamic implications. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 290, 1-9. (2019).
- Revised earthquake sources along Manila trench for tsunami hazard assessment in the South China Sea. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences. 19, 1565–1583. (2019).
- Interannual Coral Δ14C Records of Surface Water Exchange Across the Luzon Strait. Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans. 124(1), 491-505. (2019).
- A Bayesian Approach to Infer Volcanic System Parameters, Timing, and Size of Strombolian Events From a Single Tilt Station. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth. 124(5), 5081-5100. (2019).
- Origin of the early Cenozoic belt boundary thrust and Izanagi-Pacific ridge subduction in the western Pacific margin. Island Arc. 28(5), (2019).
- 360 Intrusions in a Miniature Volcano: Birth, Growth, and Evolution of an Analog Edifice. Frontiers in Earth Science. 7(19), (2019).
- Inner Shelf Benthic Foraminifera of the South China Sea, East Coast Peninsular Malaysia. Journal of Foraminiferal Research. 49(1), 11-28. (2019).
- A geomorphological assessment of wash-load sediment fluxes and floodplain sediment sinks along the lower Amazon River. Geology. 47(5), 403-406. (2019).
- Polarity-Dependent Chemical Characteristics of Water-Soluble Organic Matter from Laboratory-Generated Biomass-Burning Revealed by 1-Octanol-Water Partitioning. Environmental Science and Technology. 53(14), (2019).
- Application of GNSS interferometric reflectometry for detecting storm surges. GPS Solutions. 23, (2019).
- Stratigraphic Control of Frontal Décollement Level and Structural Vergence and Implications for Tsunamigenic Earthquake Hazard in Sumatra, Indonesia. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems. 20, (2019).
- A 3-D Shear Wave Velocity Model for Myanmar Region. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth. 124, 504-526. (2019).
- Reassessment of the 1907 Sumatra "Tsunami Earthquake" Based on Macroseismic, Seismological, and Tsunami Observations, and Modeling. Pure and Applied Geophysics. 176(7), 2831–2868. (2019).
- Multi-colony coral skeletal Ba/Ca from Singapore's turbid urban reefs: Relationship with contemporaneous in-situ seawater parameters. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 250, 191-208. (2019).
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.
Press and Media Inquiries
Tel: (65) 6908-2265