- Tephra deposit inversion by coupling Tephra2 with the Metropolis-Hastings algorithm: algorithm introduction and demonstration with synthetic datasets. Journal of Applied Volcanology. 10, (2021).
- The geological history and hazards of a long-lived stratovolcano, Mt. Taranaki, New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics. (2021).
- Selected Years of Monsoon Variations and Extratropical Dry-Air Intrusions Compared with the Sumatran GPS Array Observations in Indonesia. Journal of the Meteorological Society of Japan. (2021).
- Environmental impact on the mechanical properties of Porites spp. corals. Coral Reefs. (2021).
- Interacting effects of land-use change and natural hazards on rice agriculture in the Mekong and Red River deltas in Vietnam. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences. 21, 1473–1493. (2021).
- Time and Tide Wait for No Man. (Culver, S. J., Ed.).Troubled Waters. 33-53. (2021).
- Islamisation and the Formation of Vernacular Muslim Material Culture in 15th-Century Northern Sumatra. Indonesia and the Malay World. (2021).
- A maximum rupture model for the central and southern Cascadia subduction zone—reassessing ages for coastal evidence of megathrust earthquakes and tsunamis. Quaternary Science Reviews. (2021).
- Climate did not drive Common Era Maldivian sea-level lowstands. Nature Geoscience. 14, 273-275. (2021).
- Crustal Rotation and Fluids: Factors for the 2019 Ridgecrest Earthquake Sequence?. Geophysical Research Letters. 48(3), (2021).
- Slip rate deficit and earthquake potential on shallow megathrusts. Nature Geoscience. (2021).
- How rainfall influences tephra fall loading — an experimental approach. Bulletin of Volcanology. 83, (2021).
- Slab Models Beneath Central Myanmar Revealed by a Joint Inversion of Regional and Teleseismic Traveltime Data. Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth. 126(2), (2021).
- Long-lived shallow slow-slip events on the Sunda megathrust. Nature Geoscience. (2021).
- A new Holocene sea-level record for Singapore. The Holocene. (2021).
- Sources of uncertainties and artefacts in back-projection results. Geophysical Journal International . 220(2), 876-891. (2020).
- Rapid flood and damage mapping using synthetic aperture radar in response to Typhoon Hagibis, Japan. Scientific Data. 7(1), (2020).
- Variable mafic recharge across a caldera cycle at Rabaul, Papua New Guinea. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 393, (2020).
- Sub-annual fluorescence measurements of coral skeleton: relationship between skeletal luminescence and terrestrial humic-like substances. Coral Reefs. (2020).
- G-DIF: A geospatial data integration framework to rapidly estimate post-earthquake damage. Earthquake Spectra. (2020).
- Family Stories: Oral tradition, Memories of the Past and Contemporary Conflicts over Land in Mentawai, Indonesia." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 15, no. 1 (2016): 181-189. "
- Stranded people: Mythical narratives about the first inhabitants of Mentawai Islands." Wacana, Journal of the humanities of Indonesia 14, no. 2 (2012): 215-240. "
- Ritual meal (subuk punen)." In A taste of islands: 60 recipes and stories from our world of islands, edited by Anna Baldacchino and Godfrey Baldacchino, 174-177. Charlottetown: Island Studies Press, 2012. "
- The Authenticity of Mentawaian Art: A Perspective from the Field." In A Mini Symposium, Museum Fakes, Forgeries and the Quest for Authenticity. San Francisco, USA, 2012. "
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.