- Earth Girl Volcano: characterizing and conveying volcanic hazard complexity in an interactive casual game of disaster preparedness and response. Geoscience Communication. 3, 343–364. (2020).
- Probabilistic seismic hazard assessments for Northern Southeast Asia (Indochina): Smooth seismicity approach. Earthquake Spectra. 36(1), 69-90. (2020).
- Minimal stratigraphic evidence for coseismic coastal subsidence during 2000 yr of megathrust earthquakes at the central Cascadia subduction zone. Geosphere. (2020).
- Diffusion chronometry and the timescales of magmatic processes. Nature Reviews Earth and Environment. (2020).
- Structural control and system-level behavior of the seismic cycle at the Nankai Trough. Earth, Planets and Space. 72(1), (2020).
- Constraints on the shallow deformation around the Main Frontal Thrust in central Nepal from refraction velocities. Tectonophysics. 777, (2020).
- Coral Records at the Northern Edge of the Western Pacific Warm Pool Reveal Multiple Drivers of Sea Surface Temperature, Salinity, and Rainfall Variability Since the End of the Little Ice Age. Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology. 35(5), (2020).
- Stress Changes on the Garlock Fault during and after the 2019 Ridgecrest Earthquake Sequence. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America. 110(4), 1752–1764. (2020).
- Remotely assessing tephra fall building damage and vulnerability: Kelud Volcano, Indonesia. Journal of Applied Volcanology. 9, (2020).
- Flow of arsenic between rice grain and water: Its interaction, accumulation and distribution in different fractions of cooked rice. Science of The Total Environment. 731, (2020).
- Is there a nascent plate boundary in the northern Indian Ocean?. Geophysical Research Letters. 47, (2020).
- The impact of Ming and Qing dynasty maritime bans on trade ceramics recovered from coastal settlements in northern Sumatra, Indonesia. Archaeological Research in Asia. 21, (2020).
- Decrease in Th-230 in the Amundsen Basin since 2007: far-field effect of increased scavenging on the shelf?. Ocean Science. 16(1), 221-234. (2020).
- Rapid identification of tsunamigenic earthquakes using GNSS ionospheric sounding. Scientific Reports. 10, (2020).
- Salt-Marsh Foraminiferal Distributions from Mainland Northern Georgia, USA: An Assessment of Their Viability for Sea-Level Studies. Open Quaternary. 6(1), 6. (2020).
- Justification of Possible Casualty-Reduction Countermeasures Based on Global Tsunami Hazard Assessment for Tsunami-Prone Regions over the Past 400 Years. Journal of Disaster Research. 15(4), 490-502. (2020).
- The environmental impacts of palm oil in context. Nature Plants. 6, 1418–1426. (2020).
- Novel statistical emulator construction for volcanic ash transport model Ash3d with physically motivated measures. Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. (2020).
- A composite rupture model for the great 1950 Assam earthquake across the cusp of the East Himalayan Syntaxis. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 531, (2020).
- Editorial: Towards Improved Forecasting of Volcanic Eruptions. Frontiers In Earth Science. 8, (2020).
Journal articles for which publishers permit self archiving in open access repositories can be found in this list or in NTU Digital Repository.
If the PDF of the reference you look for is not available, please request a copy from EOS author. If you are looking for publications specific to an author, please browse through the people section here.